I’ll try and tick as many of these off as we can before we leave this Summer. Some have been done pre-motherhood but need to be shared with little JJ now.
The list will be updated as we manage to experience items on there and come across new things that need to be lived (in no particular order).
- Swim in the Olympic pool
- Storytelling & music sessions at the Albert Hall
- Battersea park childrens zoo (smaller but cheaper than london zoo) http://www.batterseaparkzoo.co.uk
- London zoo (when it’s a bit warmer)
- The houses of parliament tour
- Brixton market
- The Idol softplay in Barking
- A lido either london fields (a bit cold) or the oasis outdoor pool in the west end (holborn).
- Visit the stunning Neasden hindu temple: http://londonmandir.baps.org
- Corams Fields
- Try out Peckham pulse under 4’s pool.
- Southwark Park’s Gallery gardening kids club
- Leytonstone Leisure Lagoon pool- NEWLY ADDED
Items to repeat before we go:
- Science Museum’s Garden play zone
- Wavelengths pool in Deptford
- Greenwich Maritime museum- such a no-brainer if you’re in South-East London
- Battersea Arts Centre- Bee’s Knees playgroup
- See the Queen’ at Buckingham palace (her guards at least)- April 2016
- Marvel at the crown jewels at the Tower of London– April 2016
- Sky Garden on Fenchurch street-March 2016
- London transport Museum (love the annual pass)- March 2016
- Have a rest in st Dunstan-in-the-east secret city garden (could combine with tower of london/tower bridge)-March 2016
- Broadway Market, Hackney – March 2016
- Tower Bridge Experience – March 2016
- Explore the City Farms – March 2016
- London Wetlands Centre– March 2016